Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Buy This Book!

Even if you have to sell something on Ebay to get the money. Even if it means not going out for that steak dinner. Even if you really need some new shoes. THIS BOOK IS WORTH THE SACRIFICE.

I'm talking, of course, about Bruce Waltke's new book: "An Old Testament Theology". This is the kind of 1000 page book that few are truly qualified to write, and perhaps none more so than Waltke. (Perhaps I'm a bit over excited, but I have yet to find an Old Testament scholar that I respect more, and this book is the product of decades of Waltke's reading, thinking, praying, preaching, and teaching.) Every pastor (and every Christian) needs to have a good understanding of the O.T. in order to really grasp the N.T. So I'm buying this book, and I would encourage you to do so as well.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

We sold out of our initial supply in less than 24 hours! We have more on the way on rush shipment, so go ahead and place your orders. This is definitely a must have.

Mark Traphagen
Westminster Bookstore
www.wtsbooks.com