Monday, April 23, 2007

Preaching the Cross

It's here! The book "Preaching the Cross" - derived from the sessions at the 2006 T4G Conference - is finally available. It contains Dever on keeping the cross central, Ligon Duncan on preaching the gospel from the Old Testament, Mohler on preaching with the culture in view, Sproul on the doctrine of justification, Piper on expository exhultation, Mahaney on watching our life and doctrine, and MacArthur reflecting on 40 years of ministry. Check it out here.

Oh - registration for T4G08 is opening soon - possibly this next week. We'll talk about a group trip at our meeting tomorrow.

Justin N.

3 comments:

pastor justin said...

Mystery speaker has been revealed. I've got the breaking news at my blog.

R and R Fellowship Member said...

Nice plug for your blog! By the way, are you signed up with the blog plan over at Wts Books? If so, I've been using your link to help you out!

Justin N.

pastor justin said...

Yes, I am signed up with the blog plan. I'm looking forward to free books. Thanks for using my links.