Friday, December 7, 2007

R and R Fellowship Update

As promised, here is the update for our meetings next year. We will meet the second Wednesday of the month at 7:00 AM at Southside Baptist Church. Breakfast will be provided. Here is a look at the first three months:

January: "Does Regeneration Precede Faith and Does it Matter?" - Jim Upchurch

February: "The Theological Systems Compared" - Justin Nale

March: "Can Christians Lose Their Salvation?" - Justin Childers

I also want to encourage you to look here and weigh in on your understandings of Scripture.

6 comments:

Justin Nale said...

Is the President responsible for cooking the eggs and bacon?

Pastor Randy said...

No, we have to find something for the VP to do.

Crystal @ A Well-Feathered Nest said...

I don't think you want the VP cooking the eggs and bacon.

Pastor Randy said...

That's funny. I guess he doesn't cook the family breakfast too often.

Unknown said...

Regeneration? Lookin' for that in my Bible. Ahhh, I Salutations 21:93. Yep, it is right there.

www.kindlytalk.com

Justin Nale said...

Tex,

I believe you are looking for Titus 3:5.