Thursday, December 13, 2007

Fantasy Update

My fantasy football team has made it to the playoffs! I'm favored to win this weekend, but I'm playing a tough team that's been hot of late. If I win this game I play in the Championship Game next weekend. My team finished the season 11-3. Here's my team at the end of the season:

Starters
QB Tony Romo
RB Joseph Addai
RB Aaron Stecker
WR Randy Moss
WR Greg Jennings
WR Marques Colston
TE Jason Witten
K Robbie Gould
DEF Seahawks

Reserves
QB S Rosenfels
RB Justin Fargas
RB Keith Kenton
WR Calvin Johnson
DEF Cowboys

On another note, I'm looking forward to taking my family to the Cowboys / Panthers game a week from Saturday. Those of you with NFL Network, look for us in the stands!

2 comments:

TheBeastMan said...

Nice Justin. Are you the #1 seed?

I just barely made the playoffs finishing the season with 2 wins for a 6-8 record (8th out of 12). So, I'm playing the #1 seed, but I think I have a good shot... four of my wins came against top 4 teams including #1, #2, and #4 twice.

I think my lineup is pretty good too.

McNabb QB
R. Curry WR
D. Stallworth WR
S. Jackson RB
E. Graham RB
J. King TE
S. McDonald W/T
Ryan Grant W/R

Justin Nale said...

Graham's been really good. Yeah, I'm the number one seed. However, our number four seed lost some games at the beginning of the season, made some smart moves, and has been on fire ever since. If the season had been a couple weeks longer, I'm not sure I would have held the top spot. Anyway, I'm playing him for the playoff game this weekend. We'll see what happens.